Educational email series on Tampa Bay real estate investing!
Here’s a small sampling of what you’ll receive:
- Why Tampa Bay? And where is Tampa Bay, anyway?
- “The Lay of the Land” – What areas and neighborhoods should you target for investing in Tampa Bay?
- “The F-Words” – Flood Zones, Flood Insurance, and Florida: What do these mean to you as a real estate investor?
- Operating Statement Analysis – What metrics do you need to consider when purchasing and financing Florida investment properties?
- Hurricanes: What the Heck?
- 1 + 1 = 1031? How to defer taxes on your real estate sales.
- The Dark Art of Seller Financing
- BRRRR in FL: How to buy, rehab, rent, refinance, and repeat to scale up your real estate investing.
- And many more – I’m constantly adding to the series, and taking requests for future articles!
“I just finished watching your 2 videos (lay of the land and flood zones.) Just wanted to let you know what a tremendous resource your site has been to me so far. This is exactly the info I was most recently looking for on the Tampa St Pete market!”
Kirsten T., New York
“I just had to reply and say THANK YOU! This data is Excellent! Just the stuff I was trying to get on my own.
Definitely looking forward to the next email in the series. Those of us Newbies thank you very much!”
JoAnn W., Tampa FL
Get started today: