Educational email series on Tampa Bay real estate investing!
Here’s a small sampling of what you’ll receive:
- Why Tampa Bay? And where is Tampa Bay, anyway?
- “The Lay of the Land” – What areas and neighborhoods should you target for investing in Tampa Bay?
- “The F-Words” – Flood Zones, Flood Insurance, and Florida: What do these mean to you as a real estate investor?
- Operating Statement Analysis – What metrics do you need to consider when purchasing and financing Florida investment properties?
- Hurricanes: What the Heck?
- 1 + 1 = 1031? How to defer taxes on your real estate sales.
- The Dark Art of Seller Financing
- BRRRR in FL: How to buy, rehab, rent, refinance, and repeat to scale up your real estate investing.
- And many more – I’m constantly adding to the series, and taking requests for future articles!
“I just finished watching your 2 videos (lay of the land and flood zones.) Just wanted to let you know what a tremendous resource your site has been to me so far. This is exactly the info I was most recently looking for on the Tampa St Pete market!”
Kirsten T., New York
Get started today: